CPE preparation course
Our CPE exam preparation course will help you to improve your chances of success in the exam. The preparation course will get you ready for the 5 papers of the exam: reading, writing, use of English, listening and speaking.
Studying for CPE helps learners to improve their language skills and to learn to use them in a wide range of contexts. Because many aspects of the exams are based on realistic tasks, gaining the CPE certificate demonstrates that learners have progressed beyond a good knowledge of vocabulary and grammar to actually using the language.
You can register at English Academy. Please bring with you your ID card/passport and a proof of a bank transfer. If you are unable to come you can send a person with your notarised written agreement and with a copy of your ID card/passport to register you.
Fees must be paid by bank transfer to British Council bank account:
CITIBANK, 2 Maria Luiza Blvd, Sofia.
IBAN Leva account: BG77 CITI 9250 1051 0015 01
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand with ease virtually everything you hear and read;
- make accurate and complete notes during a presentation;
- understand colloquial asides;
- talk about complex and sensitive issues without awkwardness;
- express yourself precisely and fluently.
What to expect from the course:
The course will:
- Prepare to take the CPE exam with improved confidence;
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively;
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English;
- Get a globally recognised certificate that is valid for life;
- Build confidence in using English in real life situations;
- Practice on past paper;
- Be given tips on improving your exam performance in each of the papers;
- You will get used to different exam tasks, timings and exam conditions and you will develop good exam techniques.
- Homework is an integral part of the course and will allow you to identify, practise and improve in the areas you need to focus on at home based on your teacher'sindividualised feedback.