FCE preparation course
Our exam preparation courses will help you to improve your chances of success in the exams. The preparation course will help you get ready for all the 5 papers of the exam: reading, writing, use of English, listening and speaking.
FCE is also useful preparation if you are working towards higher level exams, such as CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) and CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English).
You can register for FCE exam at English Academy. Please bring with you your ID card/passport and a proof of a bank transfer. If you are unable to come you can send a person with your notarised written agreement and with a copy of your ID card/passport to register you.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand texts from a wide variety of sources
- use English to make notes while someone is speaking in English
- talk to people about a wide variety of topics
- understand people talking in English on radio or television programmes
- understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing
- keep up a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
- produce clear, detailed writing, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
What to expect from the course:
The course will:
- Prepare you to take the FCE exam with improved confidence.
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively.
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English.
- Help you get a globally recognised certificate that is valid for life.
- Build confidence in using English in real life situations.
- Help you will get used to different exam tasks, timings and exam conditions and you will develop good exam techniques.
- Homework is an integral part of the course and will allow you to identify, practise and improve in the areas you need to focus on at home based on your teacher'sindividualised feedback.