CAE preparation course
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- read quickly enough to cope with an academic course
- understand complex opinions
- express yourself well with a good degree of fluency
- use English flexibly for social, professional and academic purposes
- use English in an effective way for business or study purposes
- use English confidently and flexibly
- produce well-structured, clear pieces of writing on complex issues
What to expect from the course:
The course will:
- Prepare you to take the CAE exam with improved confidence.
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively.
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English.
- Get a globally recognised certificate that is valid for life.
- Build confidence in using English in real life situations.
- will get used to different exam tasks, timings and exam conditions and you will develop good exam techniques.
- Homework is an integral part of the course and will allow you to identify, practise and improve in the areas you need to focus on at home based on your teacher's individualised feedback.
Ways of learning
From this Summer we will offer two different ways of learning: online and in the classroom.
- IN CLASS AT ENGLISH ACADEMY: We have redesigned our classrooms to allow for social distancing and smaller groups, with each student working on their own desk with their own space. All classrooms and common areas are disinfected before and after each lesson and all students and staff are required to disinfect their hands upon entry to the building.
- ONLINE IN A VIRTUAL CLASSROOM >>> Classes are taught on the educational platform of ZOOM - a real virtual classroom with an interactive whiteboard, with visual, written and verbal communication with the teacher and other students in the group, the opportunity to raise your hand, work in groups, where students can watch videos , listen to pronunciation and music exercises, send files, take tests, share links, video and audio.
Over the last few years English Academy has been awarded the highest status with the British council's examination partnership programme - platinum status for Cambridge exams for registering the most students with the British Council in the whole of Bulgaria for CAE.
|Course key facts
Next CAE preparation courses in Varna
SUMMER TERM 2020: Start 19 September 2020; Late registration 6 - 8 July 2020, 12 - 4pm
AUTUMN TERM 2020: Start 23 September 2020; Registration 14 - 22 September 2020
Autumn, Winter and Spring terms: 12 weeks
Summer term: 8 weeks
Autumn, Winter and Spring terms: 4 hours per week, 60 minutes each
Summer term: 6 hours per week, 60 minutes each
You can register for the CAE exam at English Academy. Please bring with you your ID card/passport and a proof of a bank transfer. If you are unable to come you can send a person with your notarised written agreement and with a copy of your ID card/passport to register you.
The fee for the test for 2020 is 407 BGN. Fees must be paid by bank transfer to British Council bank account:
CITIBANK, 2 Maria Luiza Blvd, Sofia.
IBAN Leva account: BG77 CITI 9250 1051 0015 01
All CAE candidates registered at English Academy receive free access to the British Council online exam preparation plattform "Road to Success".