Young learner courses
THE BEST ENGLISH TRAINING FOR YOUR CHILDREN
English Academy provides English lessons for children aged 6 - 15 years old for all levels and provides a positive and fun learning environment, allowing your child to not only learn English, but also have fun while doing it! Classes are organised by language level to ensure classes are as homogeneous as possible in terms of language level.
Our classes for children are taught by qualified teachers – native speakers from the UK have been specifically trained to teach English as a second language and have experience teaching children in British schools as well as overseas. Your child will be in an English only environment as all lessons are taught completely in English.
Our teaching purpose is to help your child build a solid foundation of English ability to ensure that they could use English correctly and fluently in future. We develop language learning through a variety of stimulating activities such as arts and crafts, song, games, multi-media and project work.
NEW !! Annual courses with a 20% discount
- Our annual courses are available for all types of courses for children and adults at English Academy
- The annual tuition includes 3 terms (Autumn, Winter and Spring) and entitles the student to a 20% discount on the full tuition fee for the three semesters.
- The fee, after discount for the youngest students enrolled in annual training is 700 BGN for 9 months of English training with a native speaker including all materials.
- The annual fee can be paid in full before the start of the course or in 3 instalments during the school year.
- The tuition fee for older children depends on the level and course duration.
- When changing the length of language training from annual to semester, fees are recalculated using the full course fee.
- Upon completion of the annual training, students receive a 20% discount for summer intensive courses.
Why choose English Academy for your children?
- Native English Speaker for every lesson;
- Our courses are fun and interactive giving young learners an easy and practical way to learn English;
- Children develop accurate pronunciation with our native English-speaking teachers;
- Free placement test so your child will be placed at the correct level, based on ability and age;
- Free coursebook and free specially selected additional supplementary materials;
- Weekend classes;
- Small classes;
- Communication only in English in class;
- Individual parents meetings (translation is provided if needed);
- Individual recommendation for next level;
- Friendly atmosphere, cozy classrooms;
- End of term certificates.
Our Academic Calendar
English Academy offers year round English training for children. Our academic calendar is divided into 4 semesters and students can join a group at any one of these times: Autumn term (from September), Winter term (from January), Spring (from April) and Summer intensive term (from July), each of which includes all levels for children.
Ways of learning
From this Summer we will offer two different ways of learning: online and in the classroom.
- IN CLASS AT ENGLISH ACADEMY: Our students health and safety is our number one concern. We have redesigned our classrooms to allow for social distancing and smaller groups, with each student working on their own desk with their own space. All classrooms and common areas are disinfected before and after each lesson and all students and staff are required to disinfect their hands upon entry to the building.
- ONLINE IN A VIRTUAL CLASSROOM >>> Classes are taught on the educational platform of ZOOM - a real virtual classroom with an interactive whiteboard, with visual, written and verbal communication with the teacher and other students in the group, the opportunity to raise your hand, work in groups, where children can watch videos , listen to pronunciation and music exercises, send files, take tests, share links, video and audio.
Weekend courses during School year
Our weekend courses run either on a Saturday or a Sunday and are for 2, 3 or 4 hours, depending on the age of the child. Your child will study once a week and will receive weekly homework to supplement the course. For our youngest students, levels are divided into an A and B part and students complete half the book per term.
Starter - Advanced
|Upcoming young learners courses
WINTER TERM 2021: Start 11 January 2021; Registration 4 - 9 January 2021
SPRING TERM 2021: Start 12 April 2021; Registration 5 - 10 April 2021
12 weeks during Autumn, Winter and Spring terms,
8 weeks during the Summer term
Autumn, Winter and Spring terms: 2, 3 or 4 hours per week, 60 minutes each (the number of hours depends on the level)
Summer term: 6 hours per week, 60 minutes each
Maximum class size
8 children for Preparation group, Starter and Level 1
12 children for all other levels from Level 2 to Advanced