Започваме годината с женско присъствие в нашата рубрика "Опознай English Academy - Varna". Този път те срещаме с Luna Hayton - дама с богат опит в преподаването и любов към водните активности. Работи както с малчуганите в нашата академия, така и с групи възрастни. Повече информация за Lunа:
• 19 години преподавателски опит
•BCom Business Management
•TEFL преподавателска квалификация
- Tell us about your background
- I started in the corporate sector as a HR manager. I helped open a training centre for staff and this is where my interest in teaching first arose. This helped motivate me to retrain and become an English teacher.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- I like to think that I’m a water baby :) I like to do anything that is connected with water. Windsurfing and Canoeing used to be my favourite hobbies, but unfortunately I don’t have so much time at the moment.
- What would be your perfect day?
- I would be surrounded by friends, good food, a sea view and a nice drink.
- What’s your favourite place in the world?
- I would say Cape point, South Africa where you can step into 2 Oceans at the same time. It’s a beautiful place, away from the city and very peaceful. A close second would be Coconut Island in Mauritius.
- What do you like about Bulgaria?
- I like the café society in Bulgaria. You can meet friends at all hours and there are little cafes on all the sidewalks. I also like the beautiful nature, like Bozhentsi, Hisariya and Koprivshtitsa.